WELCOME TO OUR FARM
Escape into a Nourish Farm state of mind and relax and enjoy our brand new suites overlooking all of the charm of our working organic farm. Breakout into the natural beauty while exploring all the amazing local attractions that surround us. Let your mind wander free, let your body unwind in a haven of carefree comfort.
Disconnect and get away from all the hustle and bustle while immersing yourself in nature surrounded by young and old growth forests along with many rivers, lakes and great beaches. Enjoy all the great outdoor adventures like hiking, fishing, biking, caving, swimming, and local parks. You can just relax and spoil yourself by snuggling in bed with a good book or maybe an evening with a glass of wine while watching the mountains change color from the sunset then drift away gazing out at the starry skies. This unique biodiversity is an incredible place to have a chance of seeing a variety of birds and numerous wildlife, maybe even a bear before the dogs chase it away. Tucked away from city roads yet only a few minutes' drive to sandy beaches or 8 minutes to town, this is an idyllic hideaway making it easy for exploring the beauty of all the attractions in Qualicum Beach and around central Vancouver Island. We have amazing beach fishing minutes from us, and that is where we spend a lot of our time in the slower season September through to November so if fishing is of interest to you, you will love it here!
We take pride in being a friendly and hard working farm and during our growing season, March-October, you will be right in the midst of it all, you can sit on your deck overlooking the vegetable fields feeling the growing energy all around you. Enjoy fresh organic vegetables, eggs and flowers that you will be able to purchase from our little farm store at your convenience. Discover the mind blowing flavors from fresh produce allowing you to get cuisine creative and make amazing meals right in your own full kitchen.
We are thrilled and proud to have built our new farm stay accommodation suites with our own hands, some help and knowledge from amazing friends, as well as utilizing a lot of our own wood milled from old cedar trees felled on the property.
Feeling grateful to be living in such a beautiful place makes us want to share it with others. So whether you are coming from far away or need a stay-cation, we look forward to offering you a fantastic getaway filled with yummy food, fun times, happy living and restful nights sleep.
Brand new cozy suites are located on the top of our new barn, each offering an amazing view of the mountains and overlooking all the growing fields of vegetables during our growing season. Relax and unwind in your comfortable queen bed, snuggle up, and enjoy the view from your large window looking out at the forest and mountains or end the night tucked in a warm blanket outside staring at the stars eventually leading to a well deserved restful night's sleep.
Each suite is cleaned and bedding is washed with eco-friendly products ensuring you a healthy stay and aligning with the values of our certified organic farm. Feel the growing energy of food all around you, experience the exceptional taste from the food picked right under your own eyes and cook a delightful meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Each suite is 455 square feet, offering an open floor plan which provides a wonderful space for a relaxed atmosphere during your enjoyable holiday. Come disconnect, stimulate your senses, recharge your soul and eat healthy, on your amazing getaway at Nourish Farm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation to guarantee booking. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of arrival. They can be paid by E-transfer anytime or at the Qualicum beach market until December21, 2019 via direct deposit or credit card.
Reservations are guaranteed only upon receipt of deposit.
- We love pets, but our working farm pets unfortunately do not, therefore, out of respect for their safety and comfort we cannot accommodate your pets
- We regret – due to insurance policies, accommodation rentals are not suitable for anyone under 18 years of age.
-- We are not responsible for accidents or injury to guests during their stay with us. Loss of personal items of any kind is fully the responsibility of the guests.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURES
- Check in is 3pm-6pm (if a later time is required, it must be requested a few days in advance)
- Check out is anytime before 11AM
- A refund of your booking fees less a $25 administration fee per suite booked, will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
-No refunds are available for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the first day of reservations however if we were able to rebook the suite during your reserved stay then we will refund the money back to you, less the $25 administration fee.
- 100% refund of your booking if cancellation is made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to the day of check-in less a $25 administration fee.
Housekeeping services are not provided during your stay of up to 1 week. Bedding and towels are washed and changed for bookings longer than 1 week.
- Nourish Farm is a working farm and farming relies on time management and efficiency therefore unguided tours cannot be accommodated as we would unfortunately not get any work done, so we kindly ask you to stay within the areas we have set out. We will have a common area that guests can happily enjoy but when it comes to getting dirty, please let us take care of that the best way we can to run our farm effectively.
- We are on septic. So wastewater is treated on site. No city sewer system. This means absolutely nothing down the drains. More information provided upon arrival.
-Our home is also located on the farm, as well as the employees that live here, therefore with respect to us and them, we please ask that noise be limited after 10pm, (unless otherwise agreed upon for special booked occasions or if we are all invited;)
- Our dogs are working dogs, used for watching over the farm, the animals and us therefore please respect their job and kindly refrain from petting or feeding them.
- Our cats, albeit are also working cats, they are more than willing to take any affection, please don't invite them into the suites:)
- We offer a smoke free environment. There is no smoking permitted inside the suites or on the property